CHRONICLES OF HOPE!!! UNBELIEVABLE MIRACLE!!!

Have you lost all hope, this story will motivate you.....

Hi, i sent this chronicle because i want to motivate someone out there going through hell, like i used to. my name is Miracle, i am the only child of my parents, whom i lost at a very tender age, i was moved from one uncle to another uncle. no stability, all i ever got was temporary relief which never lasts for a long time. some nights i cried myself to sleep. but i never fail to pray to God, every night just like my parents taught before their deaths. God never abandoned me even in the midst of my lack, i kept moving on from grass to grace. No matter who you are, before you get something worthwhile, you will go through tribulations, because nothing good comes easy. you cant grow up with pains, the very thing that discouraged you is the very thing that will save you. you have to be courageous, be the master of your emotions, don't give up.
 I got a mini job that doesn't pay well, but i kept persisting, until one day my boss whom i worked for noticed how hardworking i was, brought to his house, gave me accommodation, fed me, love me like his own brother until the problem started with his wife, she pressurized me day in day out to sleep with her which i refused, because i remembered the story of Joseph, that before he got to where he wanted to be in life, he went through hell without compromising himself and God lifted him up finally. i held on to the word of God in my life, i resisted her until it came to the point that i had to tell my boss, of course, he didn't believe me, throw me out of his house, i became homeless again......
 \And that was when God steps in........... 
 please i will send in my second chronicle where i was almost ....... thank you and may God bless you all

Comments